Gala Lights is reinforcing its commitment to Scotland’s Towns, Improvement Districts and Places, by becoming members of Scotland’s Towns Partnership.
We’ve created successful schemes for customers including; Shawlands BID, Barrhead BID, Dumfries & Galloway Council, Kirkliston Community Council and Linlithgow BID and would love the opportunity to work with you.
Contact us today to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul Goddard on 07525 451596.
About Gala Lights
The company was founded in 1994 and joined the global Leblanc Illuminations Group in 2009. Together we have gone from strength-to-strength and now work with towns, cities and Improvement Districts, as well as private businesses, properties and retail centres in Scotland and throughout the UK.
Our services include;
- Free site survey and infrastructure assessment
- Bespoke design and manufacture
- Illumination supply, sale and hire
- Experienced Gala Lights Project Manager
- Storage, maintenance and refurbishment
- Installation, switch-on and take-down
- Switch-on publicity and marketing assistance
Some of Gala Lights most successful schemes last Christmas include those for Dumfries & Galloway, Belfast City and York City Centre, where we took design inspiration from the unique heritage, architecture and character of the surroundings and developed a bespoke scheme to enhance it.